Friday, July 15, 2016

The Travel Tip I Didn't Know I Needed...

My friend and I love to review on Yelp and TripAdvisor. We get excited when we make it up a level or some one finds one of our reviews helpful. I also enjoy using my reviews for my own reference if I return to a place or someone needs a recommendation. I use these very often when I travel to find places to see, eat, or stay. However, I always struggle to get them done when I get back from my trips.

Well on my last trip to Paris I posted on Facebook that I was checking out a place and my friend commented asking if I'd liked it and telling me to review it on Yelp. I told her that I had tons of reviewing to do when I got back and she gave me a little trick which I LOVED!!!! I of course tried it as soon as I was heading home!

She told me she types her reviews on the plane in the notes on her phone and then just copy/paste when she gets home to each website ect...

I tried this on the plane like I said as soon as I could and it is fantastic!! I had plenty of time to type them and think about it on the way home. The best part was they were still fresh in my memory. When I got home just like she said I started copy/pasting and before I knew it I had reviewed over 30 places.

Give it a go let me know how you like it. Kudos to Luz  for the tip😎

No comments:

Post a Comment